General Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I create an account?
To create an account, simply click “Start Here.” Enter the required information and click the “Save” button. When your information is saved, your OneAZ Debit Rewards account will be created and you will receive an e-mail confirmation that your account has been established.
2. Do I need an email address for an account?
Yes, you must have an email address to create an account.
3. I am trying to create a new account and it keeps telling me that my email address already exists and I need to use another email address. This is the only email address I have. What should I do?
If you receive a message that your email address already exists, this indicates that you have already created a rewards account on a previous date and you will not need to create another one. You will want to sign in to the account you have already created. To sign in, click the “Sign In” button. Enter your email address and password where prompted, then click “Sign In.”
4. What should I do if I forgot my password?
Simply click the “Sign In” button and enter your email address after “Forgot your Password?” Click “Request Password” and a new password will be emailed to you to use to sign in.
5. How do I earn certificates?
You may receive mailers periodically, offering certificates for using your OneAZ Credit Union Debit Card a specified number of times in one month. To maximize the number of certificates you can earn, be sure to use your debit card instead of check, cash or credit card.
6. How do I receive my certificate?
Certificates will be mailed the month following the offer month.
For example: If you receive a letter asking you to swipe your card a specified number of times in May, you will receive the certificate in June if you met the offer requirement.
7. How do I enter a certificate that I have received in the mail?
Sign in to your OneAZ Debit Rewards account and click “Rewards” and “Certificate.” Enter your certificate number and click “enter.”
8. I am trying to enter a certificate and it is telling me it is Invalid, or “Not Found in the System.” What does this mean?
If you are receiving an error message, this indicates there is an error in the certificate number you have entered. As noted, certificates only use the numbers 0 through 9 and lower case letters a, b, c, d, e and f. If you need further assistance verifying your certificate number, please call the Member Service department.
9. Why is my Online Banking sign-in not working on this site?
The OneAZ Debit Rewards website is separate from the Online Banking website.
10. Do certificates expire?
The expiration date for your certificate is noted on each certificate and under the “Expiration Date” column when you view “Balance Details/History” in your rewards account. Certificates will be invalid at 12AM on that date, and cannot be redeemed for a reward. Their value will become 0.
11. What if I lose or misplace my certificate?
Unfortunately, we have no way of tracking your certificate number once it has been issued to you, so we cannot replace lost or stolen certificates. We suggest you enter your certificate number into your online rewards account immediately upon receipt. Once the certificate is deposited into your online account, you can discard your paper certificate.
12. How do I redeem certificates for a reward?
You can redeem your certificates by clicking on the “Rewards” button. Click on the item you wish to order and click “Order.” Verify the shipping information and click “Submit” then “Confirm.” Most orders will arrive within three weeks.
13. Can I send my reward to someone else?
Yes, simply enter a different address in the shipping information and your reward will be shipped to someone else.
14. Do you ship to PO Boxes?
Yes, many items can be shipped to PO Boxes. However, if you select something that is shipped via FedEx Ground, you will be prompted to enter a physical address for delivery.
15. How do I contact Member Services?
Click "Contact Us" for our email address and phone number for our Member Service department.
Electronic Gift Card Questions
1. What is the difference between e-gift cards and regular gift cards?
E-gift cards are sent to you digitally in your rewards account, so that you may access them immediately after you have placed your order. Standard gift cards are mailed, and will ship from our warehouse within 5 business days after your order is placed. Delivery time subject to US Postal Service delivery process.
2. I placed my order, but did not receive the link for my selection. What should I do?
First, check your Junk Mail and/or Spam file for the email. If you do not see it in either or those areas, please call or email our member service department.
3. Am I limited to how I use my e-gift card?
Redemption options vary by retailer. Depending on the e-gift card, they can be used in-store, online, via catalog or any combination of those. Please visit the retailer's online website for specific gift card terms and conditions.
4. Can I redeem my e-gift card in a store using a mobile device?
Redemption options vary by retailer. Please visit the retailer's online website for specific gift card terms and conditions.
5. How can I check the e-gift Card balance?
Check the terms and conditions on your e-gift Card for specific information on how to check a specific e-gift card balance.
6. Do I have to use the balance all at once? Or can I make multiple purchases at different times?
No, you may continue to use your e-gift card until the balance is zero. With some e-gift card codes, when you re-visit the retailer website after a purchase, you may see an updated balance for the new value of the e-gift card code. This may vary by brand.
7. Will my e-gift card expire?
Expiration dates may vary by retailer. Please read the terms and conditions for your e-gift card for more information.
8. If I want to print my e-gift card, do I need to use a special printer?
Most standard office and home printers are able to print e-gift cards. Quality of printing may vary by the printer used, however, the most important thing is that the code number below the e-gift card print clearly.
9. Do I need to print the e-gift card in color?
No, the e-gift card does not need to be printed in color.
10. What happens if I lose the e-gift card I printed?
You can always access your e-gift card information by clicking "Order History" when you are logged into your rewards site and selecting the appropriate gift card in your history.
11. My e-gift card instructions include using a secret code. Where do I find this?
Some e-gift cards require a secret code in order to be accessed. If you were issued a code, it will be found in your e-gift card redemption instructions. You will be prompted to input your secret code when you try to open your e-gift card.
12. What if I lose my secret code?
You can always access your secret code by clicking the "Order History" option and selecting the appropriate gift card in your order history.